Unlock your Irish language learning potential.
Do you want to bring clarity to your communication by…
- getting to grips with the building blocks of Irish?
- speaking and writing with ease and style?
- learning the right language for the right context?
In this course you’ll find comprehensive and clear explanations of key grammar patterns and structures reinforced and realised through authentic materials. You will learn how to construct grammar correctly and when and where to use it so you sound natural and appropriate. You’ll get extensive practice through exercises and self-assessments.
- Clear learning goals to guide your learning.
- Easy-to-follow exercises to test your knowledge.
- Test yourself sections to check your progress.
- Glossary of gramatical terms for easy reference.
- In context sections demonstrate grammar usage in everyday-life situations.
Éamonn Ó Dónaill is a former Director of the Language Centre in the Department of Modern Irish, University College Dublin, and author of many Irish courses for teachers and learners.