Collins Irish School Dictionary (Eagrán/Edition II)
1 sa stoc
Ideal for students looking for an up-to-date, clear Irish dictionary for everyday home and class use and for exams revision.
This edition is specially designed for school students, and is ideal in the classroom and at home.
- Fully updated to include all the words and phrases students will need, with the most frequent words highlighted, all essential phrases covered, and thousands of examples to show how Irish is really used.
- The clear layout and alphabet tabs down the side of each page help students find the information they need quickly and without fuss. All main translations are underlined to help users go straight to the answer they are looking for.
- Throughout the dictionary, clear and concise language tips provide help with difficult words and common grammatical errors.
- Irish verbs, nouns and adjectives made easy!
Each verb on the Irish side of the dictionary is cross-referred to a comprehensive verb guide, with full conjugations. Further information on the formation of verbal nouns and verbal adjectives is given after the verb number, where necessary.
Each noun on the Irish side of the dictionary and each noun translation on the English side is cross-referred to a noun guide, with clear explanations of noun declension.
There is also a section on Irish adjectives, with information on declension and comparison.
- The clear, easy-to-use section on initial mutations explains how Irish words can change their spelling, usually based on the word that precedes them.
|Toisí||150 × 113 × 34 mm|